Title: Studio Associate - Client Coordinator - LA only
Job Purpose: Maintain the studio to function seamlessly and support CEO, while also maintaining relationships and face time with Clients. Follow through of event orders from inception to completion.
- Work in syyncronicity with our lead studio manager on coordinating all event orders and client inquiries.
- Provide seamless communication from admin to reps on the ground facilitating jobs
- Create proposals, maintain emails, write up contracts and terms and conditions for each new event.
- Organize & schedule client meetings, transport, and site visits, book travel and logistics.
- Organize studio, manage, and maintain all inventory and coordinating orders for new projects. This is a very detail oriented job.
- Coordinate any and all PR inquiries and arrange and schedule calls and logistics for any said PRESS opportunities
- Oversee development of social media across all platforms
- Check and sign off invoices with our vendors
- Create induction packs for new starters and interns
Client coordinator and Brand rep - LA
- Conduct opening and closing procedures of the studio, ensuring the office accurately represents the demeanor of our brand — well-appointed, approachable, thoughtful.
- Serve as the “anchor” — the first point of contact for new ARK rentals clients, whether that be by phone, email, or in-person meetings. Your job is to get the client where they want to go quickly and companionably. It would be hard for us to overstate the importance of having someone friendly and knowledgeable greeting customers when they “walk through the door.”
- Manage inbound and outbound mail and deliveries
- Oversee supply management and organization
- Provide administrative support for sales team members by sending invoices and contracts, processing payments, and organizing files accordingly.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and execute client appreciation experiences
- Anticipate the needs of various teams and the company as a whole while providing a high level of support. This can materialize in various ways including errands, admin assistance, and hands-on projects, etc.
- Always be focused on betterment.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Fine-tuned communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face).
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
- Extremely well organized and good at managing your time.
- Strong visual eye that fits naturally with the ARK aesthetic.
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
- Ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust as appropriate.
- The right cultural fit—you’re determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
- Hard-working, flexible, and always works to exceed expectations
- Are seeking a long-term investment. We’re focused on hiring people who are commitment-focused and who are looking to be part of a creative and strong team!
- Want the opportunity to graduate. We have an open door policy to make this job what you want it to be — if you have ideas of how to contribute and improve our brand, bring it to the table. Here you have the freedom to do your best work and the responsibility to achieve excellence.
Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org